Outdoor Infrared Heaters
Double the warmth with Infratech's CD-Series heaters. This high powered unit features dual element, to provide a more concentrated heat. This makes the CD-Series an ideal choice for recessed installation, premium outdoor heating applications, and spaces with 8' to 12' mounting heights and large-scale coverage areas.
Infratech infrared heaters are 90% energy efficient, UL listed for outdoor and indoor use and are easy and inexpensive to operate. This heater is ideal for use in fine homes, restaurants, hotels and more.
Similar to being warmed by the sun, infrared heaters heat surrounding objects and people, transferring the heat to surfaces and skin. Objects and people absorb the heat given off by the infrared heater, which in turn increases the warmth in the room via the people and objects that have been warmed.
Because air is not heated and circulated, the differential in temperature from the ceiling to the floor varies by 2 – 3 degrees total.
Infrared heating is an energy-efficient heating solution that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor spaces. By utilizing quartz elements our infrared heaters are able to emit a safe, clean wavelength of light that may only be absorbed by solid objects.
This means the heat is transferred directly to you from your heater. Infrared heat does not blow away in breezy locations and the quartz elements are completely odorless.
Model CD4024SS features:
- 4,000 watt
- 16.7 amps
- 240 Volt Stainless Steel - Standard
- Available in 208 Volt, 277 Volt, and 480 Volt - Est. 2 - 4 weeks lead time.
- 39" Length
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit Included
- UL listed
- Outdoor or Indoor use
- Approximate 5,000 hours of use on quartz element
- 8' to 12' Mounting height
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Approximate 8' x 10' Heat Coverage
- Minimal Maintenance Costs
- Custom Powder Coating available in White, Almond, Beige, Bronze, Gray, Copper, and Black - Est. 2 - 4 weeks lead time.
- Infratech Comfort heating products are NOT "plug in" heaters. They must be installed and "hard wired" by a licensed electrician based on the specific power requirements of the product and will often require a dedicated circuit and the appropriate power at the point of installation. Infratech heaters are "Real Heaters" designed for maximum performance, long term durability, and user safety.
Traditional fireplaces are less than 50% efficient when producing heat. Infratech radiant heaters convert over 90% of their input energy directly into radiant heat and do not require the ventilation fireplaces and traditional gas-fired heaters do.
This means your heater can be installed in a variety of locations including:
- Poolside Deck
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Dining Space
These heaters have been uniquely designed in order to warm your outdoor spaces with minimal visual impact. There are a variety of installation options available as well. You may choose from a flush mount, ceiling mount, pole mount or wall mount for your installation.
Brochures & Specs:
Infratech Comfort Heat Catalog
C & CD-Series Installation Guide