Residential & Commercial Heaters
Infratech redesigned C-Series are an excellent choice for most basic installations that require cost-effective controls. C-Series heaters are available in a variety of wattages and voltages ranging from 1,500 to 4,000 watts and 120 to 480 volts. These classic heaters feature sleek profiles, recessed mounting options, short standoffs, and low clearance heights.
Because infrared heaters do not use kerosene or propane, they don’t produce pollutants such as carbon monoxide, and will not become a fire hazard due to the lack of a flammable fuel source. Infrared heating elements are sealed inside of a quartz tube so they are much easier to use versus their fuel-filled counterparts.
3,000 Watt Stainless Steel Quartz Heater
These C-series heaters are energy efficient, with wide, polished reflectors that provide comfortable and uniform heat coverage.
Infratech quartz elements provide pleasant medium wave heat. By utilizing quartz elements our infrared heaters are able to emit a safe, clean wavelength of light that may only be absorbed by solid objects. This means the heat is transferred directly to you from your heater.
Infrared heat does not blow away in breezy locations and the quartz elements are completely odorless.
What about the competitors?
Competing heaters utilize shortwave halogen elements which produce more intense heat and emit a very bright, harsh-colored light. For residential and commercial use, this C3024SS model is made of commercial-grade stainless steel.
By contrast, Infratech medium wave elements effectively heat your space, while providing a soft, warm glow that is practically unnoticeable.
Model C3024SS features:
- 3,000 Watts
- 12.5 amps
- 240 Volt Stainless Steel - Standard.
- Available in 208 volts, 277 volts, Est. 4 - 6 Weeks lead times
- 61 1/4" Length
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit Included
- UL Listed for Outdoor or Indoor use
- Quartz Element with approximately 5,000 hours of use
- Mounting Height: 7' to 9'
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Approximate 8' x 8' Heat Coverage
- Minimal Maintenance Costs
- Custom Powder Coating Available in White, Almond, Beige, Bronze, Gray, Copper, or Black - Est. 4 - 6 Weeks lead times
- Infratech Comfort heating products are NOT "plug in" heaters. They must be installed and "hard wired" by a licensed electrician based on the specific power requirements of the product and will often require a dedicated circuit and the appropriate power at the point of installation. Infratech heaters are "Real Heaters" designed for maximum performance, long term durability, and user safety.
Outdoor Heating For Continuous Use
Infratech elements are rated for near 5,000 hours of continuous use. In many cases, you will find yourself enjoying your heater for years before a replacement would be necessary.
Always refer to the C-Series manual for specific instructions, and be sure to disconnect the power to your heater before attempting to change an element.
Brochures & Specs: