Stainless Steel Quartz Heater
Infratech redesigned C-Series are an excellent choice for most basic installations that require cost-effective controls.
Infratech Single element heaters are energy efficient, with wide, polished reflectors that provide comfortable and uniform heat coverage. For residential and commercial use, this C4024SS model is made of commercial-grade stainless steel.
These stainless steel heaters feature sleek profiles, recessed mounting options, short standoffs, and low clearance heights.
Infrared Technology with Quartz Element
Infratech quartz element provide pleasant medium wave heat. Competing heaters utilize shortwave halogen elements which produce more intense heat and emit a bright, harsh-colored light.
By contrast, Infratech medium wave elements effectively heat your space, while providing a soft, warm glow that is practically unnoticeable.
Infrared heaters require no oxygen from the room, and they often reduce the need for humidifiers during the winter, as they do not dry out the air.
Meanwhile, various other heaters circulate warm air through a fan, which heats the air, but reduces the oxygen and the amount of humidity in the room.
Model C4024SS features:
- 4,000 Watts
- 16.7 amps
- 240 Volt Stainless Steel - Standard
- Available in 208 volts, 277 volts, and 480 volts - Est. 4 - 6 Weeks lead times.
- 61 1/4" Length
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit Included
- UL Listed for Outdoor or Indoor use
- Quartz Element with approximately 5,000 hours of use
- Mounting Height: 8' to 11'
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Approximate 10' x 10' Heat Coverage
- Minimal Maintenance Costs
- Custom Powder Coating Available in White, Almond, Beige, Bronze, Gray, Copper, or Black - Est. 4 - 6 Weeks lead times.
- Infratech Comfort heating products are NOT "plug in" heaters. They must be installed and "hard wired" by a licensed electrician based on the specific power requirements of the product and will often require a dedicated circuit and the appropriate power at the point of installation. Infratech heaters are "Real Heaters" designed for maximum performance, long term durability, and user safety.
Outdoor Heaters Built to Last
Infratech elements are rated for near 5,000 hours of continuous use. In many cases, you will find yourself enjoying your heater for years before a replacement would be necessary.
Always refer to the C-Series manual for specific instructions, and be sure to disconnect the power to your heater before attempting to change an element.
Brochures & Specs: