Dual Duplex Switches with Accessories
This dual duplex/stack switch can be used to control your WD Series heater by simple controlling on/off each element independently, giving you a high / low / on / off setting. Use this switch to control two WD-Series heaters. This switch comes with a stainless steel faceplate and gang box for in-wall indoor or protected outdoor areas.
Affordable Heating Controls
We offer user-friendly operation that’s compatible with any budget. Choose from a variety of control configurations, including In-Wall or Surface Mount options, many available with or without weatherproof covers.
#14-4315 Dimensions and features:
- Gang Box: 4-3/4" h x 4-3/4" w x 2-1/4" d
- SS Plate: 4-3/8" h x 4-3/8" w
- Weatherproof Cover: 5-1/2" h x 5-1/2" w x 1-1/4" d (Tab on covers extends 1/4")
- (2) Two Single Pole Single Throw (DPST) Switches, a total of 4
- Range: 120/277 VAC
- Recommended not to exceed:
- 208/220 VAC = 3000 Watts Max per Switch
- 240/277 VAC = 4000 Watts Max per Switch
- 20 Amps Max per Pole
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Warranty
From Simple On/Off Switches to Duplex Stack Switches to INF Input Regulators, Infratech offers an assortment of value controls, to help you enjoy the efficient ease of use that’s compatible with any budget. All assemblies are available in different configurations, including In-Wall or Surface Mount options, with or without weatherproof covers.