Infratech Outdoor Heaters & Heating
Infratech classic W-Series products are an excellent choice for most basic installations that require cost-effective controls. W-Series heaters are available in a variety of wattages and voltages ranging from 1,500 to 4,000 watts and 120 to 480 volts. These classic heaters feature sleek profiles, recessed mounting options, short standoffs, and low clearance heights.
Quartz Heating with Infratech Technology
Infratech quartz element heating provides pleasant medium wave heat, not the bright harsh-colored light that is emitted from competing brands. By contrast, Infratech medium wave elements effectively heat your space, while providing a soft, warm glow that is practically unnoticeable.
Our single element heaters are energy efficient, with wide, polished reflectors that provide comfortable and uniform heat coverage. For residential and commercial use, this W2524SS model is made of commercial grade stainless steel.
Model W2524SS features:
- 2,500 Watts
- 10.4 amps
- 240 Volt Stainless Steel - Standard
- Available in 208 volts, 277 volts, and 480 volts - Est. 2 - 4 weeks lead time.
- 39" Length
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit Included
- UL Listed for Outdoor or Indoor use
- Quartz Element with approximately 5,000 hours of use
- Mounting Height: 7' to 9'
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Approximate 7' x 7' Heat Coverage
- Custom Powder Coating Available in White, Almond, Beige, Bronze or Black - Est. 2 - 4 weeks lead time.
- Minimal Maintenance Costs
- Infratech Comfort heating products are NOT "plug in" heaters. They must be installed and "hard wired" by a licensed electrician based on the specific power requirements of the product and will often require a dedicated circuit and the appropriate power at the point of installation. Infratech heaters are "Real Heaters" designed for maximum performance, long term durability, and user safety.
More Efficient than a Fireplace
Traditional fireplaces are less than 50% efficient when producing heat. Conversely, Infratech radiant heaters convert over 90% of their input energy directly into radiant heat and do not require the ventilation fireplaces and traditional gas-fired heaters do.
Heaters Built for Longevity
Infratech elements are rated for near 5,000 hours of continuous use. In many cases, you will find yourself enjoying your heater for years before a replacement would be necessary. Always refer to the W-Series manual for specific instructions, and be sure to disconnect the power to your heater before attempting to change an element.