Outdoor Infrared Heaters
Double the warmth with Infratech's WD-Series heaters. This high powered unit features dual element, to provide a more concentrated heat. This makes the WD-Series an ideal choice for recessed installation, premium outdoor heating applications, and spaces with 8' to 12' mounting heights and large-scale coverage areas.
Infratech infrared heaters are 90% energy efficient, UL listed for outdoor and indoor use and are easy and inexpensive to operate. This heater is ideal for use in fine homes, restaurants, hotels and more.
Model WD6024SS features:
- 6,000 watt
- 25 amps
- 240 Volt Stainless Steel - Standard
- Available in 208v, 277v, and 480v - Est. 2 - 4 weeks lead time.
- 61 1/4" Length
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit Included
- UL listed
- Outdoor or Indoor use
- Quartz Element
- Approximate 5,000 hours of use on quartz element
- 10' to 14' Mounting height
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Approximate 11' x 11' Heat Coverage
- Minimal Maintenance Costs
- Custom Powder Coating available in White, Almond, Beige, Bronze, Gray, Copper, and Black - Est. 2 - 4 weeks lead time.
- Infratech Comfort heating products are NOT "plug in" heaters. They must be installed and "hard wired" by a licensed electrician based on the specific power requirements of the product and will often require a dedicated circuit and the appropriate power at the point of installation. Infratech heaters are "Real Heaters" designed for maximum performance, long term durability, and user safety.
Outdoor Electric Heaters
Traditional fireplaces are less than 50% efficient when producing heat. Conversely, Infratech radiant heaters convert over 90% of their input energy directly into radiant heat and do not require the ventilation fireplaces and traditional gas-fired heaters do.
This means your heater can be installed in a variety of locations including:
- Poolside Deck
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Dining Space
No Eye Sores
These heaters have been uniquely designed in order to warm your outdoor spaces with minimal visual impact. There are a variety of installation options available as well.
You may choose from a flush mount, ceiling mount, pole mount or wall mount for your installation.
Brochures & Specs: