The Sunglo Model A270 portable propane heater is ideal for open patio designs. The model offers the flexibility to move or remove the heaters as needed. An optional tie-down kit is available to secure heaters to patio deck where required. When used with a standard 20 lb propane cylinder, the heater can be operated continuously for approximately 10 hours. Heat coverage varies depending on the wind exposure on a patio. The average spacing between these heaters is 12 ft. apart.
Model A270 utilizes a manually operated control system requiring no electrical power. The battery operated DSI pilot ignition makes lighting the pilot easy and convenient. This heater offers a large aluminum reflector for maximum comfort, a primary aerated burner for minimal noise, and 100% safety shutoff.
Sunglo A270 is truly the original outdoor patio heater.
Model A207 BK features:
- Self Contain Patio Heater
- 40,000 Btu/Hr
- Heavy Duty 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 100% Safety Shutoff
- Approximate 12' Heat Coverage
- Battery Operated Spark Ignition
- No Electrical Requirement
- Thermal Safety Shut-off
- Propane Gas
- Rain Protected
- Wind Resistant
- CSA Design Certified
- 58 lbs Wt Base
- Made in the USA
Sunglo Heater A270 Technical Sheet
Patio Heaters for All Occasions
Don't let the sun going down or an unexpected weather change negatively affect your outdoor dining and event. With a Sunglo outdoor heater you can comfortably and efficiently warm your outdoor dining and entertaining areas. Sunglo outdoor patio heaters are produced by Infrared Dynamics, one of the most recognized leaders in the outdoor comfort heating business.
- If you smell gas discontinue use of the heater until heater is repaired
- When checking for leaks always used a soap-water solution, NEVER a match or flame
- Turn off tank whenever the heater is not in use
- Make sure the connector hose is free from cuts or abrasions
- NEVER store spare tanks under a stairway or an enclose area.
Sunglo heaters are design certified by the CSA under the ANSI Z83.26 standard
Heater Gas Conversion:
The factory does not support converting heaters to different gases. Each heater has been setup and tested for a specific gas type. Please make sure you select the correct gas type, Natural or Propane gas, before making your purchase.
Clearance around the heater must be maintained: