The Sunpak S34-TSH (Two Stage Hardwired) is all hardwired for convenience with no remote control to lose or batteries to replace. This heater is easily to control with a duplex switch. Sunpak heaters are CSA design-certified as an unvented infrared heater for outdoor use. All units are equipped with spark ignition and 100% shutoff for safety, economy and convenience. Select the optional face trim in Black or Stainless Steel to give the S34-TSH a streamline appearance.
Model S34 TSH features:
- Fully Automatic ON/OFF/HI/LOW control system
- Ceramic Infrared Burner System
- Direct Spark Ignition with Auto Re-light and Flame Sensor System
- Two Stage 34,000 to 25,000 BTU
- 304 Series stainless steel construction
- Stainless Steel Mounting Kit Included
- 24 Volt Transformer Included
- Sunpak® Duplex Switch Control Included
- Wall or Ceiling Mount
- 9' 1/2" to 12' Mounting Height
- Approximate 12 ' x 12' Heat Coverage @ 34,000 BTU (High Setting)
- Approximate 10' x 10' Heat Coverage @ 25,000 BTU (Low Setting)
- Recommended for Commercial and Residential Installation
- Available in natural gas or liquid propane
- Made in the USA
Model S34 TSH Options:
- Stainless Steel Front Fascia Kit: #12020
- Black Front Fascia Kit: #12020 2
Clearance Requirements for S25 & S34:
Comfort Level: Typically you can expect the radiant heat to spread about 10 feet in each direction increasing the comfort level 5-10 deg F. outdoors.
Sunpak Heaters are intended to be installed by qualified personnel specifically trained and experienced in the installation of this type of heater and related system components. Some states or provinces require installation and service personnel to be licensed. If you state or province is such, be sure your contractor bears the appropriate license. Persons not qualified shall not attempt to install or repair this heater.
For Outdoor Use Only:
Sunpak heaters are designed for outside use only. They are not for use in residential dwelling or other confined areas. Semi-enclosed patio are permissible provided they have adequate permanent openings around the patio periphery and meet the requirements for outdoors as defined in the installation instructions.
Sunpak Heaters require adequate combustion air and ventilation to operate safely and efficiently. This requires openings above and below the level of the heater. Refer to the heater instructions for more detail.
Sunpak Heaters come with a 24 VAC spark ignition system which includes flame monitoring through flame rectification. All Sunpak S34 & S25 heaters with standard controls require an external 24 VAC Transformer. Transformer should never be placed inside the heater.
Sunpak Heaters require a minimum inlet pressure of 6″ water column for natural gas and 11″ water column for propane gas. Gas pressure should never exceed 1/2 PSI or 14″ water column. For gas pressures exceeding 1/2 PSI a high-pressure regulator is required before the gas enters the heater.
Sunpak heaters are design certified by the CSA under the ANSI Z83.19 standard
Heater Gas Conversion:
The factory does not support converting heaters to different gases. Each heater has been setup and tested for a specific gas type. Please make sure you select the correct gas type, Natural or Propane gas, before making your purchase.