Infratech Outdoor Heaters & Heating
Infratech redesigned C-Series Heaters an excellent choice for most basic installations that require cost-effective controls. C-Series heaters are available in a variety of wattages and voltages ranging from 1,500 to 4,000 watts and 120 to 480 volts. These classic heaters feature sleek profiles, recessed mounting options, short standoffs, and low clearance heights.
Stainless Steel Quartz Heater
Our C-Series heaters are energy efficient, with wide, polished reflectors that provide comfortable and uniform heat coverage. For residential or commercial use, this C2024SS model is made of commercial-grade stainless steel.
Infratech quartz elements provide pleasant medium wave heat. Competing heaters utilize shortwave halogen elements that produce more intense heat and emit a very bright, harsh-colored light. By contrast, Infratech medium wave elements effectively heat your space, while providing a soft, warm glow that is practically unnoticeable.
Model C2024SS features:
- 2,000 Watts
- 8.3 amps
- 240 Volt Stainless Steel - Standard
- Available in 208 volts(C2028SS) , 277 volts(C2027SS) Est. 2 - 4 weeks lead time.
- 39" Length
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit Included
- UL Listed for Outdoor or Indoor use
- Quartz Element with approximately 5,000 hours of use
- Mounting Height: 7' to 9'
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Custom Powder Coating Available in White, Almond, Beige, Bronze, Gray, Copper, or Black. Est. 2 - 4 weeks lead time.
- Approximate 6' x 6' Heat Coverage
- Minimal Maintenance Costs
- Infratech Comfort heating products are NOT "plug in" heaters. They must be installed and "hard wired" by a licensed electrician based on the specific power requirements of the product and will often require a dedicated circuit and the appropriate power at the point of installation. Infratech heaters are "Real Heaters" designed for maximum performance, long term durability, and user safety.
Clean Energy, For Continuous Use
Infratech elements are rated for near 5,000 hours of continuous use. In many cases, you will find yourself enjoying your heater for years before a replacement would be necessary. Always refer to the C-Series manual for specific instructions, and be sure to disconnect the power to your heater before attempting to change an element.
Brochures & Specs:
Infratech Comfort Heat Catalog
C & CD-Series Installation Guide