Dual Element Outdoor Heaters
Double the warmth with Infratech's WD-Series heaters. This high powered unit features dual element, to provide a more concentrated heat. This makes the WD-Series an ideal choice for recessed installation, premium outdoor heating applications, and spaces with 7' to 9' mounting heights and large-scale coverage areas.
Infrared quartz element heaters are 90% energy efficient, UL listed for outdoor/indoor use and inexpensive to operate. This heater is ideal for use in fine homes, restaurants, hotels and more.
While most heaters today circulate warm air through a fan, which in turn heats the air itself, infrared heaters heat surrounding objects and people. This means infrared heaters do not dry out the air like their fuel infused counterparts.
Infrared heating is an energy-efficient heating solution that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor spaces. By utilizing quartz elements our infrared heaters are able to emit a safe, clean wavelength of light that may only be absorbed by solid objects.
This means the heat is transferred directly to you from your heater. Infrared heat does not blow away in breezy locations and the quartz elements are completely odorless.
Model WD3024SS features:
- 3,000 watt
- 12.5 amps
- 240 Volt Stainless Steel - Standard
- Available in 208 Volt - Est. 2 - 4 weeks lead time.
- 33" Length
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit Included
- UL listed
- Outdoor or Indoor use
- Quartz Element
- Approximate 5,000 hours of use on quartz element
- 7' to 9' Mounting height
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Approximate 8' x 8' Heat Coverage
- Minimal Maintenance Costs
- Custom Powder Coating available in White, Almond, Beige, Bronze, Gray, Copper, and Black - Est. 2 - 4 weeks lead time.
- Infratech Comfort heating products are NOT "plug in" heaters. They must be installed and "hard wired" by a licensed electrician based on the specific power requirements of the product and will often require a dedicated circuit and the appropriate power at the point of installation. Infratech heaters are "Real Heaters" designed for maximum performance, long term durability, and user safety.
Better than Traditional Outdoor Fireplaces
Traditional fireplaces are less than 50% efficient when producing heat. Fireplaces also require ventilation, have a larger profile, provide limited heat control, and require more maintenance.
Infratech heaters convert over 90% of their input energy directly into radiant heat, emit zero greenhouse gasses, and are extremely easy to manage.
Brochures & Specs: